Newpark School – Duggan Brothers Ltd
To Whom it concern,
Cobec Engineering Group carried out the complete electrical installation at Newpark Comprehensive School which involved a new 800 Pupil Post Primary School and Sports Facilities replacing the existing Facilities.
This re-development within the existing live educational campus involved the following phases.
- New pre-fabricated temporary classrooms and associated services / external works.
- Demolition of the main block of the existing second level school.
- Construction of a new 6,700m2 three storey school building.
- Sports Centre Refurbishment (Swimming Pool, Gym, PE Hall & Changing Facilities)
- Refurbishment to the existing Belfort House
We confirm that Cobec Engineering performed their works to the highest level and were professional in their approach to the safe delivery of the project, we would have no hesitation in recommending Cobec Engineering
Contracts Director – Duggan Brothers Ltd