Cobec Engineering tendered this project on a select list basis and were subsequently appointed as the main contractor (PSCS) to safely upgrade the electrical and IT systems within the building.
This public works project required the forming of new rooms and the removal of ceilings. As this building was occupied it required a very high degree of coordination and site management to ensure no disruption to the day to day operations.
Scope of Works
The electrical scope of works consisted of the following:
- LV distribution installation
- General and emergency lighting installation
- Lighting controls installation
- General services installation
- ICT structured cabling system installation
- Builders works
- Fire proofing of both the new and modified ope’s
- Tested, commissioned, validated and demonstrated