Cobec Engineering tendered this project on a select list basis and were subsequently appointed for the electrical & ICT Installation contract.
This project included the refurbishment and upgrading of the existing ward block, kitchens, offices and group room areas into a fully self-contained adolescent unit within the live healthcare campus of St. Patrick’s Hospital.
The works were carried out with no interruptions to the hospital. Completed over a twenty week programme it was handed over on time, snag free, verified and demonstrated to the hospital’s technical department.
Scope of Works
- LV distribution
- General and emergency lighting installation
- Lighting controls installation
- General services and power installation
- Fire alarm installation
- Nurse call system and security installation
- ICT installation
- Mechanical plant, BMS controls wiring installation
- Integration with existing live hospital systems
- Tested, commissioned, validated and demonstrated