Cobec Engineering tendered this project on a select tender list basis and were subsequently appointed to deliver the electrical installation contract.
The installation consisted of a 68 bedroom nursing home campus complete with all ancillary services. The work consisted of a 38 room refurbishment and a 30 bedroom new build extension and was carried out on a phased basis within a live environment.
Scope of Works
The electrical scope of works consisted of the following:
- Cable containment installation
- LV distribution and surge protection installation
- General and emergency lighting installation
- General services installation
- UPS installation
- ICT structured cabling system installation
- Nurse call and staff alert systems installation
- Fire alarm system and protective services installation
- CCTV, access control and traffic control systems
- Lightning protection
- BMS wiring installation
- Tested, commissioned, validated and demonstrated