Cobec Engineering tendered this project on a select tender list basis and were subsequently appointed to deliver the electrical installation contract.
This is a new accommodation facility built in the grounds of Mount Argus in Harold’s Cross, Dublin.
The Project Consisted of 40 en-suite Bedrooms, Kitchen, Library, Living Rooms and Church over two floors.
Scope of Works
The electrical scope of works consisted of the following:
- LV distribution installation
- General and emergency lighting installation
- Lighting controls installation
- General services installation
- Electrical heating installation
- ICT structured cabling system installation
- Mechanical plant BMS wiring and controls installation
- Fire alarm system installation
- Security system installation
- Tested, commissioned, validated and demonstrated