West End Extension, Dublin
As with all life safety systems, detailed testing and verification were required to ensure the new systems were fully operational prior to the removal of the existing systems.
This installation was undertaken without any impact to any of the tenants or clients operations. The project was handed over on time and snag free for verification and demonstration.
Scope of Works
The PSCS scope of works consisted of the following:
- Modification of the LV distribution
- Fire alarm and smoke sampling installation
- Smoke extract /ventilation system
- Mechanical plant, BMS wiring and controls Installation
- Installation of new containment and cabling
- Relocation of services within existing retail units
- Removal of redundant equipment
- Associated builders works
- Fire proofing of both the new and modified ope’s
- Tested, commissioned, validated and demonstrated