Co. Kildare, Dublin
Cobec Engineering tendered this project on a select tender list basis and were subsequently appointed to deliver the electrical installation contract.
This project consisted of the upgrade of existing areas within the store and a complete new fit out of the new extension. As this building was occupied it required a very high degree of coordination and site management to ensure no disruption to the day to day operations.
Scope of Works
The electrical scope of works consisted of the following:
- LV distribution installation
- Containment installation
- General and emergency lighting installation
- General services installation
- ICT structured cabling system installation
- Mechanical plant BMS wiring and controls installation
- Fire alarm and protective services installation
- Security system installation
- Access control system
- Tested, commissioned, validated and demonstrated