Patrick Street, Cork
Cobec Engineering tendered this project on a select list basis and were subsequently appointed as the main contractor (PSCS). The scope of work included electrical life safety system upgrades to the fire alarm and emergency lighting systems. The modification of the LV distribution and the installation of a new roof mounted generator as backup for the life safety system.
Works where carried out within a fully operational environment with no interruptions to our clients business. The project was completed over a ten week programme and was handed over on time and snag free for verification and demonstration.
Scope of Works
- L.V distribution upgrade
- Standby Generator Installation
- Emergency Lighting installation
- Fire alarm modification
- Associated building works
- Fire proofing of both the new and modified ope’s
- Tested, commissioned, validation and demonstrated