91-94 North Dock, Dublin
BLUEFACE – A COMCAST BUSINESS COMPANY
32,000 SQ FT
We were delighted to be selected to deliver the complete electrical fit out for the new Blueface offices, located in Dublin City Centre, overlooking the river Liffey.
The project consisted of the modification of existing services and the complete installation of the new services to the clients and design teams specification.
It was both a challenging and rewarding project as it was completed to a very high specification with exposed services throughout.
This was a fast track fit out project which was completed on time and on budget.
Scope of Works
The electrical scope of works consisted of the following
- High and low level cable containment installation
- LV power system installation & modification
- General service socket outlets installation
- Underfloor Power Services
- Desk Power Installation
- General and feature lighting
- Emergency lighting installation
- Lighting controls installation
- Cat6 structured cabling system
- Access control & security system installation
- Fire alarm system, protective services, Evacuation System installation
- AV Installation