Hatch Street, Dublin
Cobec Engineering tendered this project on a select list basis and were subsequently appointed to deliver the an upgrade to the electrical & life safety systems.
As this building was occupied it required a very high degree of coordination and site management to ensure no disruption to the day to day operation of the business.
Scope of Works
The electrical scope of works consisted of the following:
- General and emergency lighting installation
- Lighting control system upgrade
- Modification to the LV distribution
- UPS installation
- Upgrade of all desk power services
- Fire alarm system upgrade
- Tested, commissioned, validated and demonstrated