16 St Stephens Green, Dublin
55,000 SQ FT
LEED GOLD / BCAR
We were delighted to be selected to deliver the complete electrical installation on this exciting development in the heart of the Dublin city.
This 8 floor development was unique as it brought traditional Georgian style at the front of the building together with a contemporary style once the glass bridge joining the buildings was crossed.
This 55,000 sq. ft. development was 25% Georgian and 75% contemporary which presented its own challenges given the intricate works required to integrate the new building systems into a protected structure.
Scope of Works
The electrical scope of works consisted of the following
- Main and sub main board installation
- Generator Installation
- Mains and sub mains wiring
- Containment Systems
- PV System installation
- Architectural and general lighting
- Emergency Lighting
- Dali lighting control system
- General services including a busbar system
- IT Installation
- Access Control
- Fire Alarm & Disabled Refuge Systems
- BMS control wiring