Cobec Engineering, an award-winning M&E engineering contractor, specialise in planning, managing & delivering projects for our clients with quality, safety, sustainability and collaboration at the heart of our approach. With a diverse portfolio of clients, we operate across a range of sectors including Commercial, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Mission Critical, Residential, Hospitality, Industrial, Retail and Education.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional and motivated people, from Senior Management to our outstanding site teams. We want our people to grow, develop and succeed in reaching both their potential and career goals. To support this, exceptional performers are provided with continuous development opportunities to support their career progression.
Due to our continued growth, we have a number of exciting projects due to start in the coming months and we are seeking ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic Qualified Electricians to join our team.
If you would like to join a progressive company, gain experience within a diverse variety of different sectors and further develop your career we would love to hear from you. This will be a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for the right individual with a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Prefabricate and install cable containment in line with layout designs and measurements
- Installed and terminate cable in the correct manner and in line with site standards
- Ensure that the works comply with site Quality standards and guidelines
- Comply with all safety requirements and instructions
- Ensure that correct PPE is worn at all time on site
- Keep the workplace tidy and free of excess materials
- Plan and execute works in the most productive manner
- Dispose of waste in the correct receptacles
- Comply with site instructions in regard to the preparation and execution of RAMS –
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Problem solving – to take structured approach to problems
- Ability to manage and prioritize own tasks
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft operating systems
- Ability to prioritise, excellent organisation and administrative ability
- Understanding of construction documentation an advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluent English.
- 2/3 years’ post qualification experience in a similar role
- Interested in further education, training and development
- National Craft Certificate
- Valid Safe Pass Certification
- Valid Manual Handling Certification
Thank you for visiting our careers section.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send a cover email and/or letter and a copy of your current curriculum vitae to our human resource department.
Please reference “Qualified Electrician Application” in the subject line of your email.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and hope to speak to you soon.