Cobec Engineering, an award-winning M&E engineering contractor, specialise in planning, managing & delivering projects for our clients with quality, safety, sustainability and collaboration at the heart of our approach. With a diverse portfolio of clients, we operate across a range of sectors including Commercial, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Mission Critical, Residential, Hospitality, Industrial, Retail and Education.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional and motivated people, from Senior Management to our outstanding site teams. We want our people to grow, develop and succeed in reaching both their potential and career goals.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic Electrical Foreperson to join our team.
If you would like to join a progressive company, gain experience within a diverse variety of different sectors and further develop your career, we would love to hear from you. This will be a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for the right individual with an attractive remuneration package on offer for the qualifying candidates.
- Manage and drive a team to meet all project requirements and deadlines
- Coordinating and planning resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- Ensuring adherence to company safety and quality procedures
- Prepare relevant reports as requested
- Provide detailed progress reports
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- A recognised trade qualification
- Proficient in use of systems software related to site foreman functions
- 5+ years’ experience working with a recognised electrical contractor
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within an electrical supervision role
- Proven track record of coordinating and managing large scale projects
- Experience working with a Mechanical/Electrical contractor an advantage
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluent English
Qualified electrician/engineering qualification with a minimum of 2 years’ electrical supervision experience
Thank you for visiting our careers section.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send a cover email and/or letter and a copy of your current curriculum vitae to our human resource department.
Please reference “Electrical Foreperson Application” in the subject line of your email.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and hope to speak to you soon.